REIN Filter allows jQuery interactions to be added and edited directly within the LMS text editor field.
The filter detects the markup code on a page and loads the CSS and JS required to skin and animate the REIN element.
InstallNavigation block ► RL Toolkit ► Add-on Manager
- Type REIN into the Filter search field.
- Navigate to Site administration ▶ Plugins ▶ Filters ▶ Manage filters.
- Select "On" from the Active? column.
- Navigate to a course and turn editing on.
- Add the REIN Help Block to the course.
- Copy provided code for one of the REIN elements.
- Add a label to the main course page.
- Switch to HTML view using the < > button in the HTML editor.
- Paste copied REIN code into the HTML view.
- Save the label.
- If the code displays as an interactive element, then the REIN Filter has been successfully activated.